3 October 2008- So truly fall here now. It got below 50 F degrees last night and it is a bit chilly in the apartment. Holding out on turning on the heat, the neighbors should start and we get the physics benefit of heat rising throughout the building. Good thing I bought a sweater yesterday.
Also Fall in that the season of the strike. I just got email from Thalys, the Belgium rail company, saying that Monday service will be disrupted. Tuesdsay the French are all going on strike, rail and just about everyone else. This is to protest conditions, Chad got the propaganda on the train yesterday and I am trying to decipher most of it. I got the GREVE 7 OCTOBRE okay, just need the rest.
Set for the lovely but chilly fall weekend here. A bientot!
03 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment