9 October 2008- No pictures this week. I was the volunteer photographer for an orientation program in Paris and need some time away from the camera. I worked a bit on Sunday night, Monday and Tuesday. Who would have thought it was so exhausting? I showed up for my Wednesday tour group sans camera and everyone was wondering what had happened to it.
We are expecting a visitor from Houston this weekend so I polished up Chez Nickell right today. I can't say it enough, I love the littleness of the apartment on days like today. Even with a thorough scrubbing, I still had time for the market and some research online.
I am researching our newest destination: Krakow, Poland. Chad has a trip there for work so we are finally adding some days and a wife visitor to the mix. If anyone needs amber, lace or sausage, let me know before the end of the month. I am putting together our itinerary of things to visit, do and restaurants to eat at. Found a cute little place with a red fireplace and giant pierogis. I highly doubt they do a ranchero kolache like back in Houston...
09 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment