27 September 2008- Oh in gearing up for fashion week, I am spending my Saturday night going glamorous. Pulled out the gnome flannel jammies for this special occasion. Sicker than a dog, where on earth did that saying come from? But honestly, I have been feeling this cold since Tuesday. I did get out of the house a bit this week but ended up sweating today in a fever on the bus. Came home shortly after errands were run. I wouldn't ever normally say this but kind of glad Chad is away, not like anything fun would have been accomplished. I even ironed just to break up the monotony of French television offerings. Glamour on a Saturday night. Just me, my gnomies and the cat curled up on the couch listening to the techno beats coming from an apartment down the street.
Oh but something good to report. Neighbors in Houston have power! Hurrah for Houston and Centerpoint electricity. They can rely on refrigerators, have light and no diesel fumes. Best part for us, the slingbox works and I got in my dose of HGTV last night. And I won't have to pay Itunes for Mad Men. Watch it, best drama since West Wing went off the air. Damages is close, different suspense feel to that one. Off to NyQuil dreams. Au revoir et a demain!
27 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment