I am done with work. Those of you in the know, know what I referred to myself when I was not working and in Houston. Now I am a house wife.... Gotta keep it G rated (mostly). I didn't cry, almost did when I saw Monica and she sang to me. Our new little adventure, really hadn't noticed, just kidding. I will still be available by email so no worries folks. Lunch tomorrow. Happy hour (s) later.
We just checked in on continental.com (non-stop to and from CDG paris FYI) and I am super excited. I was anxious to go to Europe before, and now I am beside myself. Get to see if the Paris of my dreams is the same as reality. I mean just the museums alone. Degas, Renoir, Picasso, Dali, I mean what am I to do with myself? I still am in denial of being Parisian. It is similar to riding in the truck with the cat and dog and it finally dawning on me that I would be living with Chad. Kind of stupefied. It is not really happening until the plane reaches the ground there but I am super excited for just that moment.
We just finished our wedding/going away party at the Livesays (thanks again Sarah and Dave). It is a bit surreal our life right now so it is good to ground us. I mean all but my car and the big tv have sold, house is up tomorrow and while were in Paris we hope for a sale for the bonus and for our piece of mind.
Thanks to my nephew Jordan who left me a ROCKing message about the small on fire team from Colorado. Still there only loss in the past 22 games was to my beloved DBacks. Cheers to the NL, the AL is wimpy. I mean really, I got to side with Crash Davis, there should be a constitutional amendent banning astroturf and the designated hitter. bonus points for the correct movie that quote is from. No fair Laura, you cheated! Maybe a post from Paris but I may be too busy ordering "du vin" "de la bierre" o "Gateau schockolade" . Viva la Paris my new town!
18 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment