Still here, I promise. Just busy as bee. getting the plans coordinated for Australia. Bet you thought I would be all about work. Priorities, people, priorities. Got domestic airfare confirmed, check. packing light as I only paid for 15 Kg each checked bag and 10 Kg for carryon. Figure we are traveling and I will buy any and all souvenirs in Sydney or duty free on the way back.
Work has been work. Been there on weekends as well. Instrument issues, electricity issues, column issues and every dead person in HC has ingested everything in their medicine cabinet. I mean everything. Glad the holidays are over. soon it will be spring break and only EtOH will show.
Cleaned out the garage and H-town has a great chemical and paint recycling program. Drive it in, they remove it from the car. Even stuff that has been in the house since we bought it in June 2010. Paint colors unfortunate as they were when we bought the house, rose spray (cuz we are growing world class tea roses?) and several gallons of cleansers. Gone but not dumped, makes me smile.
Berli is still hanging in there. We visited the new vet and got poked and prodded. As good as a clean bill of health. His proper diagnosis: fecal incontinence. Poops and doesn't feel it. Not final worthy but some mornings at 3 am, it is tough to love the pooper.
Leaf is great, I get it next week and the following since Chad has to go further than its 100 mile range. Lunch is sure to be out at Subway at least.
Off to drink with the boys. Off my weekly abstinence as my Lenten promise (not very catholic at all) is to not drink anything. Cheers to Australia! by the way google Martinique Whit Sundays. Where we are staying near the Great Barrier Reef. Heavenly!
07 February 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment