Geez that sounds old. Oh well, another year, another bank statement. Missed my exercise goals again for this birthday but I did hit some personal life snags that needed prompt attention.
My teeth are fine, thanks for asking. Dental appointment this morning and like most things, they are showing their age. Shame on me for all the coffee and wine. I did do better this 6 months of flossing regularly. Gum health is very important to me. Even started letting the timer remind me to the do the brush dance (when it times 2 minutes, it shakes). Hooray for no cavities and better gum health. I will do a shot of Listerine later, woo hoo in celebration!
Got my sucker of a gift, IPad. Still think Chad is a goof for falling for my list item to end all list items. Never never did think he would pull the trigger. But his friend did and gave us a hard time about not having one even though having 2 incomes. Still a pricey item but I guess since my "IPHONE/IPOD TOUCH" was cheap and second hand, I can have a few nice things. It is super cool and has a nice new case courtesy of my sis and a Target gift card. Also got the new Nora Jones and the best chocolate ever, Ghiradelli's Sea Salt Soiree. yes the title makes me giggle too but the taste is unreal. Chocolate like most things is so much better with a sprinkle of salt. Yum.
Back on iPad is my Bon Appetit subscription. Oh so nice. I should have bought the splash case to protect it as I whip up the summer treat recipes. Even my nerd mag C and E News looks awesome and sorta slick. I am so spoiled. I hope to deserve it.
How funny is this? So I am the financial genius behind Chez Nickell. I save receipts and go through our statements pretty closely. I thought I had found a mistake. Turns out no, on the same day I ate at the IKEA cafe and purchased a scant few items I had spent $6.47 twice at Ikea that day. What on earth are those odds? Two purchases at the store location same day for exactly the same random amount? Going to think my dad put that one together.
Time to get off the computer and call Cuisinart to return our mal functioning Keurig coffee maker. It refuses to descale and is stuck in a never ending loop. Then I get to play with my Ipad, lucky girl.
02 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Way to go Chad on the iPad. When asked what I wanted for Mother's Day, I responded iPad and was shot down immediately!
Post a Comment