06 January 2012

2012

So far into January and I have already had a breakdown (life and general 35 year old issues) and now a cold.  Great 2012, just the start I needed.
I am getting organized and ready to embark on several new things this year.  I am accepted into HCC and ready to rock a first accounting class.  I found a back up plan as well.  There is a small but well known culinary institute just north of us called Le Notre (cap on the O).  So my back up plan is to be a boulanger-risse?  I tossed this idea around while in Paris but couldn't commit.  So maybe if my accountant plan washes out, I will be rolling in the dough.
Should head off to work but the clammy chills are preventing me.  I am attempting to stay and bring my lunch but I may just head home after clearing up some lingering casework.  I hate being sick, broken record.  seems as if my body needed a reboot for the new year too.

1 comment:

Laura S. said...

I feel for you since I have also started off 2012 with a kick butt cold. Thank you Josh! Good luck being a student again. :) Feel better!!!