23 May 2011

Art Car Parade

Just real quick before I go off to work on my first Monday of 2011, feels odd to be up and at em.  Recap of Art Car Parade.  We rode our bikes to save on the hassle of parking or better yet, unparking after the parade.  Yes some of these cars drive around H-town all year long.

 In honor of my bike, Franken Car.  I rode Franken Bike yesterday and the last time I was on a bike was in Paris.  On a Velib.  Lets say even Franken bike felt so light in comparison to those beastly heavy bikes.
 The car covered in Peeps.  I am guessing garaged during rain storms or else a big mess.
 The Cardboard car, complete with cardboard hat wearers and a cardboard automatic weapon.
 The Mexican wrestling car complete with the tutu wearing masked rider.  Awesome!
And my vote for best Art Car.  The lobsters and fishes moved to the beat and sung.  I got a bit of video right before the camera battery died.  Uh oh.   Then it was off to beers and games at a local Tavern.  Best part, riding home without needing a DD.

No comments: