Really not but as my book says, in stillness, you can learn. So while physically unmoving, great things going on at the biological level.
I came home today and Chad is no where in sight. Odd for a Saturday afternoon. His usual spot is holding down the bed. Not sure what he is out doing but I hope he is having fun. Maybe I will channel him and take my own Saturday nap.
Brushed about a dog off my beast. He is well overdue for a spray and lather combo. Tomorrow he will get the hose and the rest of the hair removal treatment. Capped with a doggie mani-pedi.
Junior is chilling. Similar to me, just maxing while relaxing.
Off to change over the laundry (Love that Chad does that as well as nap on Saturdays) and rest my eyelids for a bit. Bon Weekend!
09 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment