15 February 2011

Things that make me smile

 A face only this mother could love.  But look how cute he is.  Following me around like a puppy dog.  As it should be.  I miss him so when I am gone.
 Please don't call the Houston  SPCA on me.  I went shopping at my favorite store in AZ, Last Chance with dirt cheap deals ($15 mens dress pants, sunglasses for $6, and another Longchamp sac purse for $20) and the cat got the plastic bag.  He crawled right in and made himself into a burrito.  Mostly dark meat with a touch of white.
Would have been an even better picture if the bag was marked with the typical "this is not a toy, don't leave your children unattended around it" but alas, only marked as a recycled product.  I will enjoy my LC bag probably only half as much as Junior enjoyed his.  What a goof!

My Valentine got me roses, chocolate covered strawberries, a bottle of wine and lots of dark chocolate.  He knows my heart and it did it a world of good.  Also got a 4 bike rack with bottle opener installed on the Quin mobile.  Just in time for cycling season.  Austin, here I come!
Should be returning to Phx soon and again the storage unit cleaning.  Sad stuff but worth it to make the Mom happy.  Peace to all this 15th.  6 months and counting.

No comments: