The ice storm of 2011. Not really a huge deal but then my commute in doesn't have to involve an over pass. OST ice crystals.
This truck had quite the ice on it. I hope it shows.
Our street sign nearby the best chilaquiles in Houston. All gone now. Temp when I left work was a balmy 59. No ice outside.
Berli got to experience ice first hand. Poor guy never has seen it until he encountered on it on our deck. Slipping and sliding like Bambi. I salted it down right after the first spill. Don't need to aggravate the bad knees again. The stairs are enough.
Work was quiet in the Ice storm. I was the lone candidate from extraction/GCMS. Hope the lady in the corner office took note. Of course now I am taking the week off to check on Mom. She is not doing well and hospice is the next stop. Ugh, double ugh and whatever. It is what it is. My phrase for the decade.
Made a full lot of superbowl food/extras for Chad for the week. Hopefully the neighbors check in on him and make sure he doesn't eat the whole container of the double batch of the "Worlds best guacamole". Even made my cupcakes. Go team.
Signing off for now. I will post pictures from the beer and cheese party later. Greatest chevre and bleu cheese made locally by Texas sheep and cows and the Dairymaids with love. Yummy cheese.
05 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment