26 August 2010- Not sure what I am actually doing that is making me so gosh darn (flinging flanging) tired. Must be the emotional roller coaster. At least most people are writing off my erratic behavior based on losing a parent and watching another in chemo. PS you get a lot of leeway with that particular combination!
Just got boxes today to get my mom's kitchen packed up. Don't tell her but we threw away alot and I had to replace all her oven mitts and kitchen towels because they were older than me or had more grease than Dawn (ultimate grease cutter) could even consider getting out. The kitchen is almost done, I ran out of paper to wrap the china and very important wine glasses. Very important cause I will need a glass of wine the next time I come to my mom's house. I also bought her replacement shower curtains cuz I know what is going in the trash after my shower on Sunday. New is better anyways.
I cheated while on my travels in the Phoenix area. I had my family's long time hair dresser cut the locks. This gives money to someone I truly care about and gives me an additional 8 weeks to find a new hairdresser in Houston. I found Richard in Paris faster than someone in Houston. Reset that clock so I have some time.
Off to bed for my last weekend in Phoenix for this summer. Mom, check. Apartment, mostly check. Laundry and more errands on my agenda. Hopefully a pool invitation and many more margaritas in my future. Mom isn't allowed caffeine or alcohol so I am doing my part. And thanks to my parking angel in the sky: I must be in the front row!
27 August 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment