17 March 2010- Luck of the irish to you today.
I had quite the luck today. I had to take the Junior back to the vet for another check on his nasty cough. Seems he is taking after Chad and I, he can't shake a simple European bug. I did most of the appointment in French (thank you very much). That isn't the intimidating part of the visit, the breaking of the cat is. See I broke the cat once in Houston, he got a really bad cold after a routine check up that required more visits. And there was the catastrophe of the vaccine reaction last year that had him sleeping on the kitchen cabinet and not wanting to be petted at all. For those of you who have met our Junior know that THAT is very odd for him.
He is currently giving me the evil eye after the appointment and shoving the meds down his throat. So no pictures today. Weather is great, balmy 60 degrees. Wish you were here.
17 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment