19 January 2010- In a day and age of information bombardment, here is one more. My hat is off to Bank of America. Who cares that you cannot bank with them in Louisana or Colorado (Bank of Most of America)? The folks at BillPay are worth their weight in gold. I found a foul up of the stinkest kind. The kind that left a mark on my credit report! Yowza. After trading a few emails, even on the holiday yesterday, they started working on correcting this error. I tell you, beyond customer service. They conferenced me into their conversation with the company behind the error. Wow, what service. I remember getting a call from their fraud department the second after buying plane tickets out of Trinidad Tobago. Just checking ma'am. Check away. I heart BOFA.
Sorry to the postal workers of America but BillPay is my way to go!
19 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Me too! I have always been so happy with their customer service!
Post a Comment