02 November 2009

02 November 2009- I am still sick, have doctor's appointment tomorrow and no voice. Really I tried yelling at the cat when he tried to jump up on the chair's back. I think I scared him more with the round of coughing than the actual sound that came out of my mouth. Fun times in Paris!
Chad got back from his long trip in Moscow. He remembered to take the point and shoot camera this time. He even went out accompanied so I got a picture of Chad in Moscow.


Guys flying the sweet hat. I got one from Chad's last trip. And yes I will wear it in Paris. There was a line up at Lenin's tomb so next trip he will try again, maybe next month. He got a thank you gift this time. A huge one!


Weapons box? No Vodka. Red Army vodka in a shell bottle. Too funny.


Not much else to report. Just waiting for the disease to go away with the new drugs doc will give me. Otherwise, just lying low in the apartment. Not answering the phone. Need to heal up for Athens trip in a week. Maybe I should listen to my survival phrases Greek edition while holding down the couch.


2 comments:

Cass said...

Yuck. You sound miserable. I hope the box of Soviet missles there helps you get better soon.

phuong said...

Sorry to hear that you are still sick! Was it the H1N1 flu?!?! :o) Hope the vodka takes your mind off of things!