12 October 2009- Okay so not quite but it does hurt to breath, swallow, be upright for long (1 hour) periods of time. I so wish I had the swine flu, whatever this is that has me trapped is a stinker. I have the old doctor's appointment in 4 hours. Not even the leftover percocet from surgery is helping with the pain. Let's hope the good doc gets me some lovely French meds and I can recover in time to see my guests around by Friday. Sorry for no calls but obviously I am in mood to talk. Catch you next weekend.
Junior is recovering. He got a cortizone shot and has more pills to shove down his throat. He acted up this weekend in typical cat fashion. Not our bedding, but the guest bedding needs replacing. He has taken to sleeping on the cushy chairs again. This weekend it was the kitchen counter only. Lets hope we both get better soon. And don't infect anyone else!
11 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yuck! What did the doctor say? Hope you have a speedy recovery.
Post a Comment