15 October 2009

Official

15 Thursday 2009- still sick, imagine that. I do enjoy the freaked out look people give me on the bus when I have one of my coughing fits. That accusing "Swine flu, look out" look. I try not to touch anything, and have my hand sanitizer handy. So far no one else in the apartment is sick so my quarantine worked out beautifully.
It is officially fall here now. The leaves have being falling but now the temperature has joined in. It was 40 F overnight and has warmed up to 55 F so far today. Still Jacket and scarf weather, no coat just yet. Almost need the gloves, almost. I just hope the hot wine stands show so that I don't have to find my gloves. The warmth from the cup should keep them warm enough, wink.
I also am reporting this aloud since my sister is my lookout and she is off for fall break. Christmas candy has arrived in France. October 15. There is no real Halloween here but I swear in the previous years, it has taken the Christmas stuff until November to arrive. So my USA scouts, is Costco decorated for Christmas yet? I know Hallmark always jumps the gun by starting with ornaments in July. Just curious if the music has started playing. I do love the chocolate displays. It also means that champagne goes on sale, sometimes 2 for 1!!!
No Wordless Wednesday post. I was run ragged and had no photos to share. Next week...

2 comments:

Cass said...

I am so confused. There's a difference between a jacket and a coat?

Get well soon!!

Linda Alyce said...

Plenty of difference. Even in the French language, there are several variations.