29 October 2009- And with October wrapping up nicely, it is time to get serious about the end of this adventure and our return to the States. Makes me a bit sad. I may have my last residency card. Officially two years by the French government.
The cold has not yet made its presence known in Paris. We are quite nice at 60 degrees most days. No real complaints other than my hot wine is scarce in this town until the temp dips a bit more. I wore a scarf yesterday and it rode around on my bag 20 minutes after I left the house. I turned the radiator on last week but promptly turned it off after all my neighbors did the same. Love that convection current.
Need my Chad home. I am officially deliriously sleep deprived. I never do well when no one is in the house. Getting about 5 hours a night, not continuous. Up early and napping after dinner. He needs to be at home too. I need to make sure I have visitors the next time he goes for a long trip.
So on to making my Christmas list. I already have all the decoration I could want. Now about the presents! How about another full year in Paris?
29 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment