25 April 2009

Rainy day schedule

25 April 2009- Just hanging with the Chad on this cloudy/rainy Saturday. We are deciding what to do inside today. Might go grab a pint and a quick meal at one of the thousand places in Paris we haven't been too yet. Right now just hanging out with the loaf of a cat and drinking some of our purchases from Italy. Not a big fan but it was cheap so (shrug shoulders), it is all okay.
Two of the three April arrivals have made their appearances. Just waiting on Baby Girl B to give up residence in Mommy A. So excited for my friends to be parents, need some good people to replicate and make this world moving forward. My smart friends are cooking Baby #2 lovingly referred to as Junior (not the tuxedo kitty). Still very glad it is not me, I have made the correct decision to be the cool auntie Linda.
Getting our stuff ready to take back on our trip. Lists, bags and notes have been written. Fully documented and almost ready to roll. I hope to go back with as little as possible. Do the yuppie thing and buy anything I need when I get there. I also have the lists of things to bring back. Luckily I get extra baggage to fill on that trip back. My parents are coming back with us, so that is at least an extra 20 pounds in their bags. Enchilada sauce cans are heavy!

No comments: