9 April 2009- So excited for my trip. I finally get to rendez-vous avec mon marie. Meet up in a foreign city with a bald guy who looks like my husband but he will be driving a car. Pray for us, we are driving in Italy. Reminds me to make sure my international driver's license gets packed. It ought to be crazy with the Easter holidays but still fun. We are playing by ear for our first few days. I figure us with a map, guidebook and GPS, we are NICKEL.
Today while doing my last minute Italian city cram, I watched the episode of Friends were Joey is trying to act in French. He speaks and it sounds like "blee bou blah bah." Funniest episode for me now. I am sure that is what I sound like when ever I order 2 or deux of anything. I have to use the hands to gesture, cannot get that sound out properly. Going to Italy should be fun and dangerous. Knowing some French and Spanish, I just hope that Italian comes out. Probably not but I don't care. Tourist this trip.
I wish you all a good Easter holiday. Eat the ears of the chocolate bunnies for me. I will make sure to run down the supplies of gelato for you.
09 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment