11 Friday 2009- Lately a U2 song has been running thru my head. Still haven't found what I am looking for. I love photography but have plenty of Paris pictures. I enjoy stamps (rubber not collectible) to make things but that is because I am too cheap. I love cooking but find myself in a routine. My french teacher has pretty much given in, so I have given up in return. We have plenty of trips planned and visitors are coming. Maybe now is the time to read "What color is your Parachute." Figure out what I should do once I grow up.
A friend suggested a trip home to cure this feeling. Not so sure that would work, since everyone there is working and I would hang out with my parents (love you but really 5 days of it) and my sister's boyfriend (he works at home). I could take my dog for walks but only so much because he still is not the friendliest pup.
I would love it to be working out, yoga and running but ha, who am I kidding? But maybe that is just the thing I need. Be a Get in Shape Girl (sing the theme song, girls from the 80's). By the way the Nickell Biggest loser contest went down in flames due the extended illnesses from Christmas thru January. Maybe the runner's high will be just what I need in my life. Then my reward could be a trip to Milan and new vacation clothes. Ah, yes, just what this chick needs, new clothes.
11 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"Get in shape, girl!" Would you just die to know that they still sell that stuff? I can't remember where I saw it....nowhere I reguarly shop, but I almost caved in and bought it for Jenna. What 5 year old wouldn't want a ribbon on a stick with matching leg warmers??
Post a Comment