20 November 2008

Nothing post

20 November 2008- Turns out my plans for such a busy week went to the wayside. Came down with a horrible feeling on Sunday night. I figured it was just Ikea-withdrawl but no, la grippe or the flu. Monday was filled with wheezing and hacking, Tuesday was spent with a box of Puffs Plus (the stash from the states), Wednesday I got out of bed (yippee) to spend the day ironing and alternating between hot and clammy. Today was just dripping beads of sweat while running errands and avoiding the manifestation at the base of the street. Ooh la la. Still not that hungry, I am truly sick when I can't eat the food in France. What a week!
I was signed up for the Beaujolas event but being on cold medicine prevents me from drinking alcohol so not going. Insert sad face here. I did buy a bottle today when I went out for errands. Maybe my reward tomorrow?
Need to be healthy for Saturday. I am going on the Eurostar to english speaking London to meet some friends for some R and R. I am leaving my boys (Chad and the cat) to fend for themselves. I stocked them up on food and beverage. They should be okay, right?

2 comments:

Laura S. said...

Sorry that you have been under the weather this week. Hopefully you will be all recovered for some time in London. I am sure that the boys will be just fine. :)

The Dunmars said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Should I send you some Nyquil, What's your address?