28 August 2008- Just had to emergency post here. I just saw a commercial for Mc Donalds (Mc DO here in France) and it was advertising its "Burger Americain." No not huge or oversized as most of the things that get advertised as "americain." Really the side by side refrigerator is "americain." Back to the burger, It has bacon, cheese and veggies on it. Just your normal burger for those Americans. It did have a bun covered in toasted sesame seeds. Not at all like the generic sandwiches my cousin once requested (bun- not toasted, meat and cheese). Just something funny about that commercial. I should have to go try it.
One more thing I miss about the US of A- dishwashers. I really hate hand washing dishes. The next house will have a wonder-mother version of the top of the line dishwasher. I will sell a kidney to get it. Maybe I should start a fund for that purchase.
28 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment