29 June 2008-- So cool. I found my song "Paris Je t'aime" with its lyrics. Might have to find some pictures to put to it so all can hear the lyrics. I am playing tour guide this week. So cool. So far we have been to 3 museums, Montmartre and up the Arc de Triomphe. So cool, they added a multimedia display to the top of the Arc so you can learn about it only after you climb up and then back down. So cool today is my parents' 40th anniversary. That is right, they have put up with each other for 40 years and produced 3 lovely children. So cool. Congratulations you two. Cheers with authentic champagne later in August...
My french teacher has given me a book to read. In french. Not so cool and I need to read a bit more in time for my class tomorrow morning. A longer, cooler post later in the week, guaranteed.
29 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment