I actually think I have got this blog thing figured out. Probably too much time on my hands but this is turning out pretty slick. Now included on the site is a date stamp clock for Paris, a calendar for our availability and the reservation form. We are quite serious when we say come visit. The form will send me your information and I will be able to confirm your stay. Then I get to mark off the dates on the calendar. Whatever did we do before the internet?
By the way, turns out the typo on the postcard shows our time as GMT (Greenwich Mean time) -1. Actually that is +1, we are one hour ahead of London. That is what happens when you proofread your own creation. OOps! Off to the Middle age museum this afternoon.
31 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment