26 December 2007

Chez Nickell postcard

26 December 2007- I have heard through the grapevine that our postcards have arrived! Voila! No we are not in the US but the company that we used to mail them out needed a domestic address for billing etc. That just happens to Chad's mother's house so if you would like to drop her a line, send to that address. To reach us, use the Paris address. We are still in the process of setting up Chez Nickell but I doubt anyone will be visiting us in the next month. We are down to two boxes left to unpack which should be today since Chad outfitted our dressing room with the shelving system. All our stuff fits in the apartment but we are going to use the CAVE (french for basement) to store some rarely used items and of course start building the french wine collection.
Pardon the small post but the holiday spirits moved me last night and are still moving around my TETE this morning. Chad is out driving our friends to the airport so I hope that he arrives in piece after his first driving in Paris experience.

No comments: